- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004OYV5KW
- Item model number: 1530
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,099 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
point6 Hiking Tech Medium Cushion Crew Socks
|Price:||$14.96 - $49.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Comfortable Hiking Sock perfect for hiking any fourteener
- Cushion surrounds entire foot and leg
- It is critical to maintain optimum body temperature at ?98point6? degrees Regulation Fahrenheit (this is where we get our name). Wool does this!
- point6?s soft merino fibers will not itch or irritate the skin
- Renewable and natural products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed to meet the demands of rugged outdoor activities with support, ventilation and reinforcement where you need it most. Three-layer construction with merino wool sandwiching a nylon inner framework results in a superior outdoor performance sock that is soft and comfortable
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wigwam Men's Merino Comfort Hiker Socks (Medium)
- This sock had the most cushion on the foot and shin/calf area.
- Felt the most comfortable of the 3 socks on a 10 hour hike in 40-60 degree weather.
- Thread is not as tightly knit as the point6.
point6 Hiking Tech Medium Cushion Crew Socks (Large)
- Has some cushioning on foot and shin/calf area, but not as much as the Wigwam Comfort Hiker.
- Design and stitching looks and feels like it may be the most durable of the 3 socks.
- Also felt good on a 10 hour hike in 40-60 degree weather.
Wigwam Men's Merino Trailblaze Pro Socks (Medium)
- No noticeable cushioning.
- Comfortable for an every day sock, but I would not personally wear these on any hike.
If you keep an eye out, you can get different colors, etc. for as much as $5 off at Amazon.
point6 Hiking Tech Medium Cushion Crew Socks which are very comfortable. I will be ordering more. Thank you for a great product.