BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 7, 2015
I love this app. I am not one to have to go to the bathroom during movies (I always try to go beforehand), but the people I see movies with do. It's great to announce the times that they'll have to listen out for if they really have to go, and it vibrates during the times that you're going to go. It tells you exactly what happens in those few minutes that you might have to go.

I really love where it tells you if a scene is after the credits, too. Nowadays, several movies have them so it's nice to know if I should wait or just hurry and get out of there. Definitely suggest this app!
on October 12, 2016
This app is pretty good and does give you a warning and synopsis when you really gotta go. However, I had silenced my phone before the movie the last time I used it. The first bathroom opportunity, I got a loud alarm signal rather than the vibration I expected. I don't know what happened, but it was not a good thing in the theater.
on August 31, 2014
I heard about RunPee long before I had a smartphone. I would go to RunPee.com and read the times before I went to the movie. I honestly have used it for every movie I have seen since the beginning.
on May 18, 2014
I've been using this for years on my Windows phone. When I changed to an Android phone recently, this is the first app I replaced. Not only is it fun, but it truly is useful. And, while you're on your "break" you can read the synopsis of what you missed rather than annoying people by saying "what'd I miss?". Extra bonus: it tells you if there's something to wait for during/after the credits. Genius!
on November 17, 2014
I'm still learning how to use this app. Today will be first test at movies. But I already love the info it has: cast, music, info on if you'll miss anything if you leave before credits. Oh yes, since there's no way I can make it through a 2 1/2 hour movie without a "break",
this will be terrific.
on April 17, 2013
This app will help if you are running a little late by providing a synopsis of the first three minutes. Also, start the app when movies begin and know when you can run pee or go get a snack. I love ALL those features but my fav is whether you need to wait to the end of the credits to see any special surprises. LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Sooooo worth the $.99.
on June 1, 2013
I'm glad I could download "Run Pee" to my Kindle. We didn't check before we saw the latest Star Trek, Into Darkness, but Run Pee was spot-on for the time to accomplish the reason for the site. My husband did use the Run Pee suggestion for the first Star Trek. THANKS! I recommend this site to my friends.
on January 4, 2012
I didn't expect much out of an app with a name like RunPee but I ass bored and since there were no reviews yet I had to see what it was all about. I'm really glad I did! RP truly does what it says it will...give u the exact points in a theater movie at which you can run pee. lol But it's so much more than THAT! Check out movie reviews, the included flashlight, a timer for when you run to the restroom, and a few other quirky little tidbits that make this a handy app for movie fans. There's even a vibration setting but it does not work with the kindle fire. I'm going to keep this one for giggles and the reviews if nothing else.
on January 4, 2017