- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1453843612
- ISBN-13: 978-1453843611
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #641,203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The poor, misunderstood calorie: calories proper (Volume 1) Paperback – June 10, 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Lagakos received his B.Sc. in Nutritional Sciences and Ph.D. in Nutritional Biochemistry and Physiology. He is currently a research scientist in the field of Endocrinology and Metabolism with a focus on diet, inflammation, and insulin resistance, as well as a nutritional sciences consultant and author.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I have read many diet books, scholarly and otherwise, but this one stands out. I highly recommend it.
Have read it twice, and will revert to it many more times!
A calorie is really not a calorie.
Most recent customer reviews
You know...Read more