Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2017
Piece of JUNK!

I live in a suuuper old house, like predating the Civil War old, so I bought this power strip for the Belkin name and the fact that it cost more than your run of the mill $8 ones you pick up at the store and may fair better with my old faulty wiring.

You'd think for double the money it would be better right?

WRONG! After only three months I just found this thing with a melted hole in the back and a big black spot on my wall where it exploded.

I've had power strips from 1988 that've held up longer!
170 people found this helpful
22 comments Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

0.0 out of 5 stars
0 out of 5
0 customer ratings
5 star (0%) 0%
4 star (0%) 0%
3 star (0%) 0%
2 star (0%) 0%
1 star (0%) 0%