Makes resin printing painless
After watching lots of videos on resin printing and seeing how much work is involved compared to FDM printing I was pretty much turned off to the idea of getting into resin printing. Then I watched a video by Joel Telling demonstrating the Anycube Wash and Cure. The features of this system are just awesome. The features that convinced me to buy this are
By Terry B. on May 14, 2020
1. Washing and curing in one unit
2. Wash container having built in agitation and a lid so you wouldn't have to pour your washing liquid into another container to store it.
3. Ability to wash the print either in the supplied basket or still attached to the build platform.
4. More even curing because of the turntable. I first cure the model right side up then lay it on it's side and going another cycle.
5. Ease of use and safety. The controls are easy to understand and the unit will not operate without the cover installed.
If you're having second thoughts about getting into resin printing because of all the work it entails, get this and you will have made it as painless as it could possibly be. Now I'm enjoying printing in resin.