Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2017
While away at a campground, this unit got so hot it completely fused itself to my coach cord! I am SO VERY thankful that it didn't cause a fire with us in the coach!! My coach is relatively new and there was no issue on the coach side, so I'm not sure why this happened or why it didn't do its job to prevent such things.

Either I had a defective unit or this thing is simply DANGEROUS and poorly constructed overall.

I didn't want to just splice on a new plug-end and risk having anything not sealed properly, so after having to spend several hundred more dollars, I replaced the entire coach 50A cord/plug since it completely melted to the plug and I replaced this thing with a unit from a completely different manufacturer. Sure NOT risking that again with another one of these!!

If you decide to purchase this, do yourself a favor and keep an eye on it! I hope this dangerous situation isn't a common problem with this and it doesn't cause anyone harm! Best of luck and happy camping all!
review imagereview imagereview image
145 people found this helpful
55 comments Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
467 global ratings