Doesn't anyone in this blasted country ever read labels? These bulbs contain MERCURY. They off gas it. They are toxic. Do you know what happens if you break one? When German parents found out that in their kids' schools, if a bulb broke, the kids had been given instructions to immediately exit the room, they had a fit. Everyone in Germany got rid of them. You have a great time trying to clean that up if one breaks. If on carpet, it must be removed. Great for growing plants though. Hahahaha. Think this is the only dangerous product they're allowed to sell here? Americans ----->>> CLUELESS.