Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018
My child was rushed to the ER after two hours of screaming pain. I had the gat all set up and some how she got her finger stuck in a hole one of the connecting bar holes. The fire department came and tried for more than two hours to get it off her finger. She eventually passed out and I had to rush Her to the ER. After sedation, a huge purple finger and having to hold my daughter down screaming we finally got it off of her finger.
Customer image
1.0 out of 5 stars COULD BE DANGEROUS!!
By Casey on May 26, 2018
My child was rushed to the ER after two hours of screaming pain. I had the gat all set up and some how she got her finger stuck in a hole one of the connecting bar holes. The fire department came and tried for more than two hours to get it off her finger. She eventually passed out and I had to rush Her to the ER. After sedation, a huge purple finger and having to hold my daughter down screaming we finally got it off of her finger.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
2,053 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
20,706 global ratings