Makes yummy stuff from Chai. Easy to use and it offers lots of variety. Easy to clean. Smart design.
We resisted the K-Cup trend for a long time, but the features of this machine won us over. We are stupidly happy to make this machine our first Keurig.
By Reviewer on July 9, 2018
• Out of the box, it sets up incredibly easy.
• Install the filter to the water vessel, add water and you're good to go.
• You can use any K-Cup in this machine.
• Selecting "Coffee", you are offered four brewing volumes to choose from. 6, 8, 10 and 12 ounces.
• You can also select Latte/Cappuccino, which results in a strong shot from your pod of choice.
• The heated frother is impressive. I can't believe what it does to 2% Lactaid!
• Brewing times are very efficient and clean-up is very simple.
• The water reservoir is easy to handle, refill and reinstall.
• It's not overly noisy.
• It has a larger footprint than our classic brewer but having the heated frother is worth it.
• The design is smartly efficient and very good looking.
I've added a picture showing the results of frothing a single latte serving of 2% Lactaid. I think you can see the line between the froth and the liquid about half way. It's amazing. Really, the frother is the point in this model and it makes all kinds of things possible.
We purchased this variety pack and recommend it highly as the perfect way to sample a wide variety of the cups that are popular here on Amazon. [[ASIN:B071Z8LD77 K-Cup Coffee Lover's Variety Sampler, Keurig Single-Serve Coffee, 40 Count]]