Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2019
This sorry excuse for a cookbook is 90% full of useless, unfunny, and unnecessary commentary. The remaining 10% can be found for free online. Do not buy!
20 people found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
3,871 global ratings