1. Uses the more expensive Triglyceride form of Omega-3, which is proven to have better absorption than the cheaper Ethyl Ester form.
2. Contains 1100 mg of Triglyceride Omega-3 per softgel, which is the highest in the industry.
3. You only need to take one softgel per day, unlike other brands which ask you to take 2 to 4 gels to get the same amount of EPA and DHA Omega-3.
4. Advanced molecular distillation for exceptional purity, each batch is tested to ensure the oil is free of Lead, Mercury, PCBs, Arsenic, and Cadmium.
5. No fishy burps, our oil has no smell. We have even added natural lemon flavor for a great lemon aftertaste!
6. The lowest Oil Oxidation Score in the industry, which means the fish oil can retain its pristine freshness for up to 3 years.
That's what the company states in their info for this product
I was taking a very good Krill Oil supplement to get my Omega-3's Krill is a good source, but now that I found this product, which uses the distillation process to purify the wild Alaskan Pollock, you get WAY more EPA and DHA Omega-3 in ONE tablet than you would get in many of the other top rated brands of Krill that I was taking .
So, this product is not only better as far as the amount of Omega-3s you get, but if you do the math, this is CHEAPER .
Don't forget that you only need one per day of this product versus 2-4 per day of other products .
SO, this is now my favorite Triglyceride Omega-3 Supplement
I hope this product stays around .
I also now take their Multivitamin which is rated number 1.