Great vacuum for the price!!
For the price this is a great vacuum. I read the other reviews before purchasing. First off the cons of this cleaner:
By Patrick H. on April 11, 2019
1. You need some strength but not too much. Attaching the hose to the bottom of the vacuum is a VERY tight fit. And adding the attachments are a very tight fit as well. You need to put muscle into it. But not too cause one could easly break one of the attachments. Be careful.
2. The electrical cord hits the vacuum hose on the left side. Kinda annoying. But no big deal breaker.
1. You need a Phillips screwdriver to attach the handle. And your ready to clean.
2. Cleaned my rug very well. And very pleased.
3. I have no carpet in my home. This vacuum cleaned my tiled floors extremely well. Very satisfied.
4. It's not too heavy and easy to maneuver because of the setting..
5. People who bought this vacuum complained it was to loud. It is not. And those are the same people that probably complain about the power cord because it's not a retractable cord. If you can't manually put up the cord yourself then you're probably the lazy one. But we really like this vacuum. .