* The Quietest Mouse I ever used in my life - I bought several individual mice over the years always looking for one without that annoying clicking. Never thought I'd get exactly what I was searching for combined with a Keyboard. Someone sitting next to you won't even know you're clicking it. Perfect for those late nights or library use. Very Responsive with no drops in connection. Smooth roller wheel. Can be used in either right or left hand comfortably. I just love it.
* The Keyboard is equally impressive - Extremely Quiet Keys, No Clacky sounds that you usually get from those "Big Brands" accessories. Keys are evenly pressed even if you don't hit it center. All keys are very responsive. Operates and feels like something alot more expensive than what I paid.
* The Packaging: Came in a neatly packed box. Straight and easy to understand instruction manual even though it is not needed for set up.
* Plug & Play: to start using both keyboard and mouse, just insert the batteries and jack in the USB transmitter into a PC or USB Hub. That's it. No switches on either device to turn off, it shuts off automatically and turns back on by just pressing something.
* What I use it for: bought it to use with a USB hub. I convert my Note9 to a desktop with Samsung DEX. Note9 connected to a USB hub, connected to HDMI TV, controlled with this wireless Keyboard and Mouse. Everything works like a charm.