Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 26, 2014
I like the color and pattern of the top (Black Water - swirly) and it's not too short, which is nice. However,the shelf bra is really underwhelming. I am between a 34D and a 36C and the support provided by this shirt is really not what I need. Since it's for yoga, it's physically ok. Aesthetically, it's not great.
on September 1, 2015
I wear it even when not working out. It's so pretty. I use No Nips underneath since I get cold quickly and it's not padded...
on December 2, 2014
This top fit perfectly, is comfortable, and is long enough for my long torso.
on February 17, 2015
Beautiful quality
on December 30, 2014
great fitting and design
on March 29, 2014
I normally do not like tanks with built-in bras, but I ordered this in a size X-small and I think it looks really cute. I'm looking forward to wearing it to yoga--although it is cute enough to wear around in warmer weather!
on January 14, 2014
Wonderful fit and love everything about this top; material is perfect. I wear it all the time, not just for yoga.
on July 7, 2011
This is a great top, soft and stretchy and attractive. Note that per the Prana website the orange and blue run a full size too big. I found this to be true, and settled on the black/white color which fits true to size. Too bad because I really wanted the blue and orange colors! (I'm XS so I can't get a smaller size.)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.