prAna Men's Sutra Pant
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 54 Hemp/44 Org Cttn /2 Spandex
- A favorite for yoga practice and bouldering ,lightweight blend of hemp, PET (recycled plastic)
- A favorite for yoga practice and bouldering
- Lightweight blend of hemp, PET (recycled plastic) and lycra for slight stretch
- Wide legs, inseam gusset, front pockets with stitch detail
- 53 percent hemp, 44 percent recyc PET, 3 percent lycra
- and Lycra for slight stretch ,Wide legs Inseam gusset ,front pockets with stitch detail ,drawstring waist ,32 inch (81.3cm) inseam medium
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Sutra Short||Mojo Short||JD Short||JD Knicker||Setu Short||Setu Pant|
|Material||53 Hemp / 44 Recycled Polyester / 3 Lycra||100% Recycled Polyester||90 Recycled Poly / 10 Spandex||90 Recycled Poly / 10 Spandex||92 Organic Cotton / 8 Spandex||92 Organic Cotton / 8 Spandex|
|Inseam||Size M= 11" (27.94) inseam||Size M= 10" (25.4cm) inseam||Size M = 6" (15.2cm) inseam||Size M = 18" (45.72cm) inseam||Size M = 8.5" (21.5cm) inseam||Size M = 28" (71.1cm) inseam|
What if your pajamas were made from hemp and recycled plastic, with a crazy amount of stretch, and they had front pockets and a drawstring waist? We use them for yoga and bouldering, and the occasional nap on the grass.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the khaki ones fit differently from the other colors. Based on the Prana size chart, I ordered XL. The black Midnight pair fit well, but the Khaki ones were quite large, both in length and waist. I replaced them with Black in an XL, and those fit fine.
So, two thumbs up, but if you want Khaki, you may want to err on the side of a smaller size.
And, although the description on Amazon says that unlike the others, the Khakl pants are nylon, the label on the pants says hemp-PET-lycra.
Very comfortable, not too stretchy, and the feel great!
update jun 2015
have purchased more pairs. pants arrived in packaging made of 100% recycled materials, nice touch.
Only complaint would be that the waist is huge. I have a 38 inch waist and I went with the XXL. Even tying the waist they still slide down. I solved the problem by taking them to a tailor, and she added some elastic to the waist, now they are perfect.
Overall excellent product (as Prana is known for). You'll wear these everywhere.