Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad STEM Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: Medium|Color: Dark Eggplant|Change
Price:$29.99 - $54.95

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on February 23, 2015
This top is great! The cut is high enough to keep the girls covered while doing kettlebells and yoga. Not much support though so I would not recommend for high impact activities unless you wear a sports bra underneath. It would be nice to have inserts to keep the headlights from showing if you know what I mean; that's the only reason I have 4 starts instead of 5.
on October 31, 2014
These tops are hard to get on.. let alone take them off. I wish there'd be a zipper somewhere or any solution that enables you to not have to fight with this shirt to get it on or off. Otherwise, quality and sizing are perfect. What I am complaining about, are the " mechanics", hope I said this right?
on October 21, 2015
This shirt was made of strong material, but the material that is used for the built in bra was very weak and flimsy. Thus for a woman with larger breasts this shirt will not give you the support you need without additionally wearing a sports bra underneath. I'm a D 32, but I would say anyone wearing a bra cup size larger than a B would not get appropriate support in this shirt. Also you have to pay shipping to return anything by zippdog, so fair warning before ordering.
on July 29, 2013
Although this is the same style and fit as the sabin racer top, which I love, it is really heavy fabric. Since I wear it for hot yoga it is just too much
I love the racer top as it is lighter weight. had to return this - it's the same weight as pants and tops I wear for ski skating/ cross country skiing!
on March 11, 2014
Love this top! I'm a 34DD, 125 lbs and have a hard time finding tops that give enough support and don't reveal too much. This does the job and provides better support and coverage than some other Prana tops like the Kira. I have since gotten it in 3 other colors and am hoping for more.
on November 28, 2014
I love this top and have 2 now. I'm of the age where bras are no longer an option. This top gives the support I need without the banana look that some of the sports bras give you. This is a well made top - well worth the money!
on August 3, 2015
This top is not flattering at all. It just kind of pushes you down on top and it is also very long. The fabric is scratchy. I had to return it.
on December 28, 2014
The material was too thick and the fit was weird. The neckline was also way too high.
on March 11, 2013
This material is wonderful. Form fitting, but not binding, a bit luxurious to the touch. A flattering cut. I got one in deep blue, and one in winter white. They are my favorite yoga tops. The winter white is especially pretty, but if you're nipple-conscious, look for another color—there's no padding, just two layers of this nice thick-ish fabric.
on March 16, 2015
has a nice feel but runs small

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question