Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 31, 2006 3:03:44 AM PDT
HI...

i knew about this book by means of Business Week.... but i have a question...if so many people want this book.... and the price is so high (on business week was written about 90$ but here is more than 1000$!!!!!) why they do not make a reprint?????

thanks

bye

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2006 10:19:40 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 17, 2006 10:20:41 PM PDT
A customer says:
Well supposedly because it has "secret" information that the author regrets revealing from what the PR is... It is all so hard to believe isn't it? I think so. I will pass on it. If I make millions I will buy the book at 1000 + dollars and see how I "should have" done it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2007 7:06:25 PM PDT
Sean Bennett says:
I find it ironic that when you search worldcat for copies of this book, which was in the catalog of many libraries, almost all are "missing," or "reported lost," especially in the Chicago area. Buyers, a word of advice. I would ask any "acceptable" or "good" condition dealers of this book if it is an ex-library item and if so, which library. Check to make sure the item isn't a stolen copy.

Posted on May 22, 2010 8:27:39 AM PDT
The 2 best value investors of all time are the father of value investing, Ben Graham, and his student, Warren Buffett. You could buy every book they wrote between them, and probably wouldn't spend $1799. Come on. Who's kidding who? I have been a value investor for over 20 years and have never heard of this guy who wrote the book.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2013 1:32:09 PM PDT
Mr. Hatland, would it be too much to ask that you bother to google Seth Klarman, before you state you have never heard of him? Klarman's record speaks for itself...

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 12:51:27 PM PST
Full scanned PDF for your reading; http://www.mediafire.com/download/0lh66f2occmdrqh/Margin.of.Safety.by.Seth.Klarman.1991.zip
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 31, 2006
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about