Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Kelly M. Hecker on May 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
tnjambrose answered on May 6, 2012
Comment (1) | 21 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Rebecca Campbell answered on August 29, 2013
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The paint was coming off of mine too and it freaked me out. The eyes, all of the spots, everything. Even if it is non toxic...it shouldn't be bleeding all over the place. There should be some kind warning about that so you can wash it off first, or something. And now that this has happened I'm reading all kinds of reviews saying that their kids choked on it. Don't know what to think now
A. Towersey-Caserta answered on September 18, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The same thing happened to our brand new Sophie. I am returning it, hoping to get a non-defective one. The paint should not come off like that, regardless of the fact that it's non-toxic.
Andrea Zundel answered on October 3, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased 2 Sophie the Giraffe teethers a couple weeks ago for my grandbabies and have seen the paint coming off the fee and ears as well. I was wondering if I got a couple of defective products. I'm curious if anyone else has had the same problem.
Monk2285 answered on May 2, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Luckily the paint is edible and all natural, so if the paint does come off it's not toxic to baby!! My Sophie has lost a bit of paint around the ears! We still lover her!
ASHDAV answered on June 2, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nerdy McNerdster answered on December 31, 2011
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Andrea, Our replacement Sophie has shown no signs of wear or paint problems. Good luck with your new replacement.
Monk2285 answered on October 3, 2011

A
I would be careful with this. It sounds like several people have reported receiving lower quality "fake" Sophies from Amazon. If the paint is coming off it could be an indication that you've gotten one of those. If it's a fake Sophie being sold by unscrupulous people then it seems entirely possible to me that the paint is bad for the baby. The "Natual" paint on the real Sophies doesn't just bleed off, so if that's what's happening I'd really look into it and raise some trouble for someone.
Kate answered on February 3, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I exchange our first one for a different one and the second one was definitely better than the first one. I would exchange it. Lori
Monk2285 answered on October 3, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product