Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now
asked by Kelly M. Hecker on May 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
Shopbymail answered on December 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes same happened with my baby!
C. Zullo answered on December 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Rebecca Campbell answered on August 29, 2013
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
our paint is really faded, and the squeaker broke. i came here looking to see if there was a warranty or something. Now I'm wondering if i got a fake? I went to the USA website and found a store close to me. I'll probably just buy one there to replace it and call the first one a loss. my son really does like the toy. He would light up when I would give it to him, not so much since it's been broken though.
Rebecca Campbell answered on August 28, 2013

A
My Sophie's squeaker stopped working...I am trying to find contact info to see if I can send it off for repair- does anyone know?
cfcarrithers answered on April 9, 2013

A
For some reason the sophie i bought give my baby red rash and our friend's daughter rash. every time we put give it to them to chew then next couple hour the get rash on their face. it's mine real? i bought from amazon.
Yogi answered on November 15, 2012

A
I bought mine from Babies R us and it seems to be a fake. I guessing need to just toss it because I no longer have my receipt. This really upsets me I paid $20 for a fake Sophie! :(
Kelly M. Hecker answered on May 6, 2012

A
tnjambrose answered on May 6, 2012
Comment (1) | 21 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would be careful with this. It sounds like several people have reported receiving lower quality "fake" Sophies from Amazon. If the paint is coming off it could be an indication that you've gotten one of those. If it's a fake Sophie being sold by unscrupulous people then it seems entirely possible to me that the paint is bad for the baby. The "Natual" paint on the real Sophies doesn't just bleed off, so if that's what's happening I'd really look into it and raise some trouble for someone.
Kate answered on February 3, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nerdy McNerdster answered on December 31, 2011
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product