Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Why can't I order the Mac Mini from Amazon with the 2.6 GHz processor upgrade? Please make this option available ASAP
asked by Jeffrey C. Mills on October 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
This is an option, Amazon (usually) doesn't let you outfit options as they only carry one type of stock.
CNick answered on October 28, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Christopher has the right idea. Check with Apple Jeffery. Options like the i7 2.6GHz processor and the Fusion Drive are BTO(Build to Order) options. You can get them directly from Apple online or at any Apple store. I went through the same thing with Best Buy until I realized what BTO meant. There is a short wait while they build your machine. It is actually kind of cool if you think about it, this way your Mac is assembled especially for you.
Celerondon answered on November 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
you can i just posted one
swoodruff  SELLER  answered on March 17, 2015    See this seller's offer   |   See all buying options
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product