Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mighties are carefully ripened and ready for munching. Give them a squeeze—if they give a little to the touch, dig in.
Ingredients: Kiwi Salsa
- 2 Mighties Kiwi, peeled and finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mango.
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion.
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- 2 tbsp lime juice.
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 4 (5 oz) salmon fillets.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp each freshly ground pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Lime wedges.
1. Kiwi Salsa: Stir kiwi with mango, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Adjust salt to taste.
2. Roasted Salmon: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Combine salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder. Brush each salmon fillet with oil. Sprinkle with spice mixture.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through and fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with Kiwi Salsa and lime wedges.
Tip: Just as delicious with halibut.
This golf ball-size fruit was rebranded with its current name when it first hit U.S. markets in the 1960s. A vitamin powerhouse, it has more than 200 percent of the daily requirement of Vitamin C.
This fuzzy fruit sweetens after a day or two at room temperature.
Kiwi lasts up to two months when kept in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Wash the fruit under cool, running water and then it's as simple as slicing:
The skin of the kiwi is edible, though some recipes call for it to be removed.
Mash a few slices of peeled kiwi into vinaigrette to add a note of sweetness and an interesting texture to tossed salads.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.