Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Why is this product now so much money? I thought this was only $30 what happened to that price?
asked by David Kramer Jr. on February 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The prices above $29.97 are from those that have purchased at $29.97 and are trying to resell and turn a profit. iMPROV Electronics will soon have Boogie Board Tablets back in stock at the $29.97 price.
Mark A. Ferrel answered on February 25, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They're now $35 here and on http://www.myboogieboard.com/magento/
taoist answered on July 26, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I noticed this too. Went from 30$ to 125. I don't understand it
B. Bruckart answered on February 24, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
myboogieboard.com is still selling them for $29.97 each. Although they are currently out-of-stock, they ARE taking pre-orders (they stated that amazon.com is NOT taking pre-orders) and they are providing free ground shipping with an estimated order completion of 10 days. I just ordered 2 from their online Store.
Bobwired. answered on March 1, 2010

A
Boogie Boards are back in stock at myboogieboard.com for 29.97.
A. Marston answered on April 30, 2010

A
Ya I saw someone on tv saying they were in the $20 range to me that seemed fine but now its up in the $39 range now ... so what did happen to the price? In this econ should be no more then $25 bucks if you ask me, and I bet they would sell more. I almost was going to get one but now at almost $40 in change thats a lot, they need to bring the price back into the $20's on there site as well as amazon, I am sure many of you will agree with me on this I think there pricing there way out of many, who might have bought one for a gift or fun or for quick notes but not in this price class.
DC answered on October 15, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product