Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on March 11, 2017
The price was good for the book I needed for a class
on August 28, 2011
This Kindle version is NOT compatible with "Kindle for Android" app. This is not written anywhere in the description as far as I can tell. This would have been a helpful bit of information for me to have BEFORE I puchased it.
As fas as content is concerned (I am able to view it on "Kindle for PC" app) the book is a required textbook for me. I have found it to be very accessible and the layout is appealing so far. Although it would be even more "accessible" to me if I was actually able to view it on the device I purchased it for:(
on January 27, 2017
I passed this class book was in excellent condition new used and very helpful in information in criticizing media class
on September 28, 2015
I received the book in a couple days after ordering, so that was very nice. I do have an issue with this being a "new" book because Chapter 11 has been ripped out!
on July 14, 2016
Bought it for my wife. It really helped her through the class she was taking.
on October 27, 2013
Clean and neat. Just as described. The text itself is a little ADD in style. I find I have to really make sure I haven't missed anything. There are lots of sidebars and content in boxes and things like that.
on November 20, 2015
does it job
on August 9, 2014
I have never reviewed a textbook before, but this is the exception. Everyone in my online class was saying how interesting and excellent this book is -- and, it is! Informative, but entertaining as well.
on December 20, 2016
good conditions
on December 18, 2013
I thought I knew all I needed to know about media before, but this book taught me so much more. Recommended for anyone pursuing a career in Mass Media/Communications.