BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 10, 2016
Purchased to help me better instruct my own child. Perhaps a little more dense than the kind of books a parent might normally purchase (this is an outright textbook intended for teachers in training and teacher development) but it's still accessible (and a much better value than paying the full price for the newer editions).
on November 28, 2015
My problem with the book is the publisher, but Amazon needs to be aware of the problem. This book has an online component. The online information was not accessible due to a faulty access code given at the back of the book. After 2 hours on the phone with Pearson, the publishers would not honor the purchase of the book and give me a correct code because Amazon was a third party purchase.
33 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2016
A great book for educators! I was required to read this book for one of my courses, but after the course was finished, I decided to keep it for my own reference. Lots of resources for teachers & easy to read and understand.
on October 17, 2016
Words Their Way is an excellent way to teach spelling. I love the various levels and I love how students are encouraged to learn at the level they are at!
on October 1, 2016
Everything that you need that deals with word study is in this book. I personally believe that this book is essential for all teachers to have whether using it as a reference, for spelling inventories, interventions, lesson ideas and more. I would definitely recommend this book. It will make your job easier!
on September 4, 2016
I absolutely love this program. I have seen growth in reading when used with struggling readers. This book is only the sorts, it does not include ideas for using the sorts. That can be found in the main book.
on March 3, 2017
Love this resource for forming effective spelling groups and activities for my students!
on October 2, 2016
Clear and rigorous definitions of linguistic terms and theories accompanied by engaging and effective activities for teaching reading, writing and spelling to children.
on June 12, 2016
Felt like there were so little differences between the last edition and this one. Disappointed.
on August 27, 2016
A lot of useful stuff in here especially for those teaching elementary. I suggest scanning some of the templates in the back of the book before returning it. My professor said she uses them religiously. My book came with the access code, which is a nice way to access more material.