Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on September 12, 2016
God, no. The price for this textbook is absurdly way too high for the content that they included. I've found multiple grammars and spelling mistakes in the textbook as well, including answers on the back of the book... However, my complaining won't do much as students out there will still purchase this textbook as it's required for their course.
on April 19, 2016
Without mymathlab this was a useless piece of garbage. Quit selling this s*** without their online counterparts. Please step into the twenty-first century.
on August 6, 2013
This book arrived on time and after opening the box anyone would think twice about this book being used. The condition was great, i found one little abrasion on the side but that's barely noticeable and barely takes away from the book itself. This book came with the applications and Access card that I can use to study with on my computer if the material in the text book is misleading or a little tough but honestly, i flipped through the book and made the assumption that my freshman math class may not be all that bad. This book may actually help me to become better at algebra.
on October 5, 2015
Book didn't come with access code for online hw, which wasn't indicated in the books description. Had to spend $95 extra for access code. Book I good condition
on April 29, 2016
It's an Algebra book. There's Algebra in it and it was necessary in order to get the class done. The price was incredible through the rental program and is one of the ways that we can get the book we needed without breaking the bank or taking out excessive loans. The book was delivered quickly and was in great condition.
on April 20, 2017
Arrived in good condition
on July 12, 2016
Needed this for school. Came on time used it for class it was very helpful! Only reason I passed 😩
on May 24, 2015
Its a math book not a teacher, it served it's purpose. Thank you, book was very helpful!
on September 27, 2014
Book was in mint condition and arrived in a timely matter. No complaints whatsoever. A great alternative to the $220.80 asking price for a new copy from my college's bookstore. I reccomend this for anyone looking to save money.
on September 22, 2013
I was a little nervous to buy a textbook online. I was just unsure of the condition it would be in when I received it. However, the book was like new and over $100.00 less that my campus bookstore. Overall, I was thrilled!