Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 964 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,065 reviews
on August 4, 2015
We used this book for guests at my son's first birthday to sign their name and leave little notes. The story is really cute, and the pictures are colorful and fun.
review image review image
on October 12, 2016
This is a really fun book to read, a typical Dr Seuss treasure. I purchased this book for my daughters first birthday party and had all of the guests write well wishes and notes for her to read as she got older. Now when she reads the book she has these lovely messages to remind her of how much she's loved and it made her first birthday that much more special!
on May 9, 2017
My husband and I are expecting our first son in June of this year. We recently had a couples baby shower / bbq bash at our home with all of our family and friends. I have been purchasing books through out my pregnancy for our baby. I purchased this book to use as the guest book for our baby shower and it worked out so perfectly!! Itll be a good memory to have to look back on and read the notes from people as we get to read this book to our baby on his first birthday!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2016
Got this book for my sons first birthday. I think a dr Seuss collection is a must for children. The book is fun with great illustrations. We had everyone sign a little message to him on each page so he can read those as well when he is older. This is a great birthday gift!
review image
on April 26, 2017
We used this as guest book for my son's first birthday. He received the board book version "Happy Birthday baby" which is perfect for him now to play with. This signed version will be put up for a bit.
review image
on February 26, 2017
Really cute book! didn't realize there was a birthday one. My daughter enjoys all the Dr. Seuss ones.
on May 15, 2017
Bought this book for my Kindergartner's first school birthday and asked all his classmates along with a couple of teachers to sign. His Dad and I did as well. I think you could really do for any milestone age or as a guest book at a birthday party!
on July 13, 2016
Great Dr Seuss book. We have read it to our toddler quite a few times. It is a bit long so I definitely recommend it for an older toddler/preschooler and even then you may need to split up reading to keep their attention (at least if your child is incredibly active like mine).
on June 25, 2016
This is a cute book that my daughter used for her son's first birthday. She had all the guests sign or say something special in the book that our sweet grandson will be able to look back and read when he is older. Great idea!
on February 22, 2016
:You just can't beat Dr Seuss! I ordered this with the Seattle Chocolate Gift Box 6oz, and they arrived as a set. They were delivered to my sister for her 51st birthday. What a hoot to have her read me some of the pages aloud via telephone! She says this is one of the best birthday gifts she has ever gotten. I just ordered this book again for my grandson's 3rd birthday, and I read the book in entirety before inscribing a birthday message and wrapping. This book is going to be ordered for all of the grown children and grandchildren...even my mom! Love, LOVE this book!