Top critical review
7 people found this helpful
This book does not teach "HOW" to
on July 28, 2017
It is a good book for sure, but the wording is so annoying such as "thy," "thou," and "art." Who uses these words nowadays? It says original edition so I understand but I wish they changed these words to you, your, or are.
1. Start your purse to fattening
2. Control your expenditures
3. Make your gold multiply
4. Guard your treasures from loss
5. Make of your dwelling a profitable investment
6. Insure a future income
7. Increase your ability to earn
These are the simple rules to money, but this book does not teach "HOW" to do it. It talks about theory and what is ideal about money. If you want to learn about a good money mindset and general, simple rules, then read this book.