YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon $50 off select BOB single strollers

87%
13%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
My husband and I decided to get our daughter to participate in her first ever science fair project this year (which is due sometime in January of next year). She is in first grade and though it is not mandatory for the lower-elementary children to take part in science fairs, we thought it would be a great way to get her to learn the process, develop an interest in science and investigating an interesting topic, as well as work on it as a family.

This book was recommended to me by a helpful, kind librarian as I was lamenting the fact that most of the books in the science section of the library were only on-loan for a week (which makes sense given that many people refer to these books for science fairs). I am grateful to her for recommending it to me as this is a very practical book that guides a student through the process of putting together a science fair project.

The book is well-organized and walks readers through the entire process, beginning with the basics of scientific investigation, how to go about picking a good topic, the research process, experiments, data organization, how to put together the important poster board, and lots of other useful, practical advice. I can see us referring to this invaluable resource for the next couple of years!
on October 15, 2014
Excellent resource for science fair project. My 11yr old son was able to do most of the experiment by himself with just a little guidance from me.
on March 11, 2012
This book was very helpful in my classroom. It offers lots of ideas for my students. I am sure others will find this book very useful.
on November 13, 2013
It has many great ideas inside it. It is educational and good for kids and teens who just need help on there science projects.
on February 18, 2015