Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on July 11, 2014
I got this because my son's second grade teacher was reading it to them at story time and I wanted to help him understand it at home. I was truly disappointed with the author for intentionally introducing grammatical errors and pronunciation errors into the main character's speech *constantly*. For example, "pasketi" instead of "spaghetti". It would be cute now and again, but it occurs (to my recollection) about once or twice per page, and usually it's not cute like the "pasketi" error. Usually it's the type of grammatical error a child might actually make, and if the child hears the errors for the duration of the book, it could cause a child to easily relapse into bad habits or form bad habits.
on January 26, 2014
This was a required read by my son's class. I wish it weren't. The verbage used in the book is awful. Think pre-k level. The words aren't even words in some instances. "bestest" worstest....I could go on. At my sons age (starting 2nd grade), he is learning how to use words in their proper form. Reading these books are a total step back in that department. Maybe older kids would benefit from reading these and being able to determine the meanings of the made up words, but not young ones.
on September 15, 2016
Junie B. Talks to the cheese man.Junie B. WOULDN't do her
Work.Junie B. Wanted her grandma to pick her up.Junie B. 'S
Checks and see if there is a monster under her bed.It is Junie
B.'s worsted night ever.Junie B.'s grandma gets rid of the monster.Lucille steals Junie B.'s pictures.Mother holds Junie
B.'s pictures and looks at them and laughs at them.
on January 27, 2016
My seven year old daughter LOVES the Junie B. Jones books. Reading has never been something that she has been overly found of; however, she will sit down and read an entire Junie B. Jones book in one weekend. These may not be the best written books when it comes to grammar and proper word use, but if this series of books can ignite my daughters love of reading, then they are worth every penny.
on September 17, 2017
My granddaughter loves this book series. We read and laugh together! Just great!
on May 20, 2017
Nice birthday gift for someone who's a huge fan & loves to read Junie B Jones books! Got a few for my niece and plan on getting more for her to add to her collection.
on September 9, 2003
I just bought this book for my 4 year old to read to her instead of having to read another Disney Princess story. This is the first Junie B. Jones story we have ever read. It will not be the last. I laughed so hard that it took a good 5 minutes to recover so I could read more to her. I think my favorite was when she told the teacher "Mrs." that she had nice shoes. My daughter loved the names of Junie B's "friends" especially Philip Johnny Bob, the elephant. It just felt so good NOT to have to read another story about being a PRINCESS. I will keep buying these even if I just read them to myself. I don't remember when I laughed so hard. Excuse me, I need to go back for another good laugh. Buy this book. You won't regret it.
on July 17, 2015
These were a big part of my childhood and I now enjoy reading them to younger kids. They make me laugh even more now because as an adult I can appreciate the humorous things that come out of a child's mouth. Always a joy to read.
on February 9, 2017
My granddaughter loves this book!! She loved the comedy and little bit of mystery it has! Fun book!!
on June 4, 2014
All of my kids have loved the Junie B books, they are great for boys and girls. The writing is simple and humerus. Junie is very naughty most of the time but the kids love her and can relate to her. Certainly worth the buy. I bought this book used and it came in good condition as described.