Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Fierce Creatures
Format: DVD|Change

on April 3, 2015
This may sound like a horror movie, but it is not! It is one of the most funniest romantic comedies that I have ever seen! If you like silly humor like Spaceballs or Fast Times at Ridgemont High then this may be just the movie for you!
The basic synopsis is, A Zoo that is owned by a chop shop style conglomerate has its head on the chopping block unless they start showing a 25% profit. Now, where people will pay money to see fierce creatures, they unfortunately pay less to see tame ones. The Decision to save the zoo is to get rid of the passive animals. This begins a Madcap adventure of the keepers trying to convince the Zoo manager that their peaceful creatures are in fact vicious deadly creatures. There is also a romantic side story going on thru out the movie as well as other humorous antics.
on February 4, 2014
What can be said about the cast and crew that already hasn't?

John Cleese, Jamie Lee Curtis, Kevin Kline, Michael Palin and others did a very good job of being funny without being over the top crude or gross. Sure, there are sexual references but nothing that would make one say don't look Ethel! If you get what I'm saying I guess in a comical way. Good script. Actors and actresses play off one another. It all flowed well and looked natural.

Profanity wise I'd say it isn't anything out of the ordinary with late night T.V. being worse in my opinion but there are a few b word and what not. Again, I was not afraid to watch this movie with my 20 year old daughter for example and we both had a great time and many laughs through out.

Let me put it to you this way. If I was on a deserted island this is a movie I would like to have with me!
on June 1, 2010
I love Fierce Creatures. It is more funnier. It is one of my favorite Kevin Kline movies of all time. I like the scene where Vince finds out that Rollo had 3 girls, the part where Vince was Stripping and goofing off and thought Willa was in the Bedroom, the Part where Vince said that Rod Screwed up his whole childhood, and the part where Vince was happy that Rod was dead. Before I had it, I thought it was going to be an Adult Comedy same as if for the movie In & Out as of an Adult Comedy. Also, I like the scene where Vince was destroying the cart where the Champagne was and was acting like a spoiled child. The Stripping and Goofing off scene is what makes me want to watch that movie. Every time Kevin plays two characters or more in a movie, it's like he's talking to himself the whole time. A friend of mine asked if I've seen it and I said "Oh, I love Fierce Creatures."
on January 9, 2017
Fairly low budget but wonderful British humor - John Cleese in his Monty Python humor at its best.

Shallow and all of that but very entertaining.
on April 25, 2017
Everything was as promised i could not have asked for better And i will recommend this seller to all my friends Thank You so much!
on July 2, 2017
Most enjoyable. The reason it got a star knocked off was the way in which they resolved the zoo crisis. I like silly on occasion, but that pushed the envelope too far.
on April 19, 2017
Laughed so hard! Belly laughed they most of the movie.
on May 31, 2013
This was a delightful blend of British & American humor.

Take a basic plot that immediately brings visions of a yawn-fest, add in the outrageous and yet subtle wit of John Cleese & Michael Palin, sprinkle in the (artistically) flexible Jamie Lee Curtis and the subtle but versatile humor of Kevin Kline...and a winner is born! (Well, in my book anyway). Although I never fell out of my chair, this movie kept me laughing from start to finish.
Even though I would catalog this as a "classic wacky comedy", astonishingly enough after the third or fourth time I watch it, I started noticing just how masterfully the actors brought their characters to life. This is definitely in the list of my top ten comedies.
Even my kids like it, proving again that good comedy can cross the generational gap with ease.
on May 27, 2016
Not nearly as good as A Fish Called Wanda.
The story seemed forced, the jokes didn't ring true.
While it was a tour de force to have Kevin Kline act father and son,
it became too much of a gimmick.
on February 20, 2015
A very funny, fast moving and entertaining comedy. John Cleese does his double entendres and stumbles around trying to keep some order. But Kevin Kline with his total overacting playing a double role is hilarious. Jamie Lee Curtis is also very good chasing Cleese. And Carey Lowell is a very attractive supporting character. She's always a joy to watch. But I found the Michael Palin character was somewhat annoying rather than funny. In A Fish Called Wanda, he couldn't talk. In this movie, he talks too much. But, overall, it is a fun movie.