Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

This is London
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 9, 2017
My son loves Dr. Who. He's obsessed with living in London. My husband thought getting a book about London would be a great Christmas gift. My son loves this book. It's a bit outdated, but it explains those things in the book. The illustrations are cute, too!
on January 30, 2018
These books are great for kids who travel the world. While a bit dated (with updates only in the very back), This is London still entertained us and provided a great base for heading off to visit.
on January 27, 2018
I order this wall calendar every year. It has a permanent place in my home office! I love the artwork of my favorite city that appears in this calendar.
on July 19, 2017
Excellent
on March 12, 2013
My son is possibly the youngest anglophile ever. And we are planning a trip to England, I had seen this book on Land of Nod website, but didn't purchase it because I would rather get a good bargain. I bought it on Amazon, great deal. And I loved the book. Yes, it is a bit old, well, classic. I loved that in the back it has updated information. Not only did my son love it and it gave us some great ideas of places to visit while we are there; but his grandparents who lived in England and travel back every few years were impressed by the book. I want to get the entire collection of "This Is" books.
on August 8, 2017
Gave this to a 1 year old for his first bday along with a hoodie that had "London" on it. Gift was a big hit! I read the book before a gave it away. I had just returned from my first trip to London. Great illustrations!
on January 25, 2018
I’m kind of obsessed with London and this calendar is perfect. It’s so cute!
on January 14, 2017
The book is so well done, the pictures and landmarks it highlights are all bery interesting. It's long for a "kids" book but that's hardly a negative. Definitely recommend.
on January 24, 2016
Fabulous book with a vintage feel to the illustrations, overall cute, fun and informative for kids. Have decided to collect the other books in this series as I think this will make a wonderful collection for my kids to refer back to and enjoy as they grow.
on March 17, 2013
A friend was traveling to London and I remembered other books from this series that I had as a child. I used it as a gag gift which she enjoyed very much.