BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 9, 2016
A true classic, the movie literally help shape the sci fi genre as we know it. Highly recommended
on January 21, 2016
Beautifully packaged. It just looks fantastic on the shelf. Plus the art book is a nice addition and fun to flip through on occasion. It's a good value, plus having the option to watch all the versions is amazing.
on July 18, 2015
Gread movie
on October 5, 2016
This movie is a classic. You can't go wrong. The imagery and scenery were way ahead of it's time. Sci-fi movies still look to this film for ideas.
on October 7, 2016
Excellent set. I just wish they hadn't cut out the documentary from the prior BluRay set. That set plus the final HD cut would have been 5 stars,
on April 29, 2013
This review is for the blu-ray transfer only and not the film itself. The blu-ray version of Blade Runner: Final Cut is superb. Despite the fact that it is an older movie and shot primarily in lowlight conditions, details are sharp, colors are vibrant and blacks are deep. While there is some film grain in certain scenes, it is soft rather than gritty. It did not call attention to iself. The sound was initially a little weak on my system, but I cranked it up a notch or two and then it sounded fine. I highly recommend this blu-ray transfer. If you are considering an upgrade from DVD, it is totally worth it.
on January 25, 2016
A Harrison Ford classic. One of the best Sci-Fi classics and this DVD and story will never get old. This packaged Blu-Ray, DVD and Ultraviolet is a bargain for the price! Buy it for your library!
One of the best movies ever made regardless of genre. Nearly perfect in every aspect and one of the rare times a writer's work is actually enhanced by the film based upon it. Philip K. Dick's original short story and novel were as terrific as most of his work (I started reading science fiction around age 10 and he became one of my favorite authors over the years). I think the essence of the themes this movie addresses are actually more fully realized in the film, a rare thing indeed. (Yes, many of the novel's themes are not present, the film chooses to focus on a few specific ones, instead, but that's fine with me.) It's a movie that has never left me since my first viewing and I have watched it so many times since and thought about it often over the years. A true treat and a great work of art. Enjoy it, as it is an exceptional experience.

"I've never paid quite so much attention to a movie, ever. But we had to create a world that supported the story's premise, made it believable. Why do you watch a film seven times? Because somebody's done it right and transported you to its world." -- Ridley Scott

-----
[Note: Rutger Hauer was an inspired choice, in my opinion, for the part of Roy, who's much different than Dick's original character and the thing that turns this movie into something special along with the incredible world so fully realized in the film thanks to the entire crew and the many other fine performances by all involved. Too much great direction and acting to discuss here, and great score, art, effects, etc. all much discussed elsewhere.]
-----
P.S. And hey, now you can actually buy a Nexus 6, how cool is that? :-) (Yes, Serenity reference intended, links two of my favorite SF films. <g>)
on January 7, 2014
Ground breaking film making that has influenced films from many, many film makers! I saw it when I was young and loved it. It was like nothing I had ever seen before and still holds up to the test of time. The 30th anniversary edition is amazing and looks great on my 3D HDTV. If you want to know more about the film you can go to IMDB.com for a full film synopsis.
on May 1, 2014
Blu ray releases don't get much better than this, and at such a low price. I wish all the studios would put together packages this impressive. These transfers strike a perfect balance between organic grain and digital clarity. Highly recommended.