Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 1, 2017
Gave this book as a white elephant gift at a work party. Gave a lot of good laughs to everyone. Had a chance to skim through and it appeared to have some pretty humorous yet accurate claims.
on September 24, 2017
True to life. I'm not as white as I once thought though. Refer to all of your liberal friends! They love enlightenment,
on September 23, 2017
This book is laughing out loud funny-a tongue in cheek portrayal of the angst that plagues those who belong to the white, upwardly-mobile urban elite.
on October 10, 2017
very witty.
on January 7, 2014
This BOOK always makes me laugh. It's funny and witty without being TOO serious. This book was suggested by a professor and it really was good and funny. I think this is actually very accurate.
on February 14, 2015
This book and all the others are so funny. It's a great coffee table book. Initially gets a look or two but once they open it up they are cracking up.
on December 3, 2016
Very funny.

Got it as a gift for my brother. I think he would absolutely love this.
on September 27, 2016
Quite humorous. It gave me new insights on the actions of people that are difficult to understand.
on November 21, 2013
These are hilarious. If you're white, you'll realize just how white you are. I recommend reading the related book as well. My Asian girlfriend loves to make fun of my whiteness, so these are a big hit at my house.
on January 4, 2015
This book is laugh out loud funny while at the same time providing commentary on the concept of "whiteness".