Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 21, 2013
Our young granddaughter, after being inundated with an almost endless stream of Disney princesses, decided that as a change of venue she might be interested in Disney villains. So, for some time now she has been interested in the evil witch in Sleeping Beauty, the evil witch in Snow White and other evil characters. She makes up stories about them. This book provides great Disney pictures of many of these characters along with descriptions of them. When I purchased this book for her, she was pleased and has enjoyed it to a point. One cannot embrace evil characters continuously, thus, she has become a bit weary of them. However, the book continues to be of some interest to her. I gave it a 4 out of five, for one cannot endorse evilness completely, now can one?
3 helpful votes
on January 17, 2015
I bought this book for my 3 year old Great-Niece. It's a little on the difficult side. It's great for more advanced "seekers". Most books have a character box, and you search for the character or object in the box on the busy page. This one has that also, but the characters in the box are in different positions than how they look in the box. It makes it a little difficult to locate them, you have to base it more on hair, and clothing colors. It's a lot of fun, but my niece can't do it alone, she needs help. I would definitely buy it again, but when the child is a bit older, like 6-8 years old, or if they have an older sibling to search with them. Nice vibrant pages, and colors.
0Comment|Report abuse
My son loves these. Always has. And he really loved "Mater the Greater" so this was a no brainer pick from my standpoint.

Entertaining pictures, plenty of things to look through and find, and as the other reviewer mentioned, once you do those, you can go off on your own and pick things randomly for the kids to find. That gives you a lot of replay value with these.

Definitely a worthwhile pick.
on December 5, 2012
We bought this book for our son's 2nd birthday. He is obsessed with the Cars movies and Mater's Tall Tales. He was not overly into reading and his attention span for books was pretty short. I feel like this book has opened up the world of books for him. Since it is not a "wordy" book and the pictures were scenes from Mater the Greater, it peaked his interest. He would grab this book and ask us to read it to him. Now he is more open to books, so thanks Mater the Greater!!!!
on March 23, 2016
This book is awesome! For some reason, my 3 year old is currently obsessed with the Disney Villains...thankfully apparently this is a "thing"! The look and find books in this entire series are great...detailed and challenging enough to be interesting for years to come but simple enough that he does not get frustrated. (Kind of between the baby seek-and-finds and a Where's Waldo).
on January 29, 2014
Bought this for my son for his birthday. He's had this for about a year and still asks to read this at bedtime sometimes. The items to look for aren't too difficult to find although some pages are a little more difficult than others. A word of caution to avoid the older Look & Find books from the 90s -- the pages are so busy in those that it's difficult for me to find things (and I used to be a proofreader, so I consider myself pretty good at finding things on pages). This is definitely a keeper til he becomes a teenager, probably.
on June 7, 2013
My two year old daughter loves this. Even on the more challenging pages, it's easy to pick other items she can look for. It's a very large, hardback book. It's a great book for spreading out on the floor and lying down with my two year old to look at it. My seven year old even jumps in sometimes. Our pediatrician had it in his waiting room, which is where my two year old fell in love with it. It gets used daily.
on October 21, 2016
Very pleased with the service & book! My grandaughter had one like it, and it had torn pages! Ordered this one for her and she absolutely loves it! Book in great shape...like new! Thank you!
on April 19, 2016
I bought my 2 year old several of these Look and Find books. She absolutely loves them. This particular one was a little harder for her, and maybe more suitable for a bit older kids but she still enjoys it when we search together.
on December 16, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter. She loves look and find books. However, this one was extremely difficult even for me. The pictures you are supposed to find change in the larger picture--especially the people. Sometimes they are not even the same pose. I would save my money and not purchase this book.