Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 7, 2013
This is a great first-step book to give the average person knowledge about foreclosure. I've been working for many years in the "sub-prime" mortgage arena, and I still didn't know the stuff that this book describes. When my bank began foreclosure on my house, I was terrified about the process -- so many forms and processes! This book explained the process and several options and the various ways to prepare for, and work through the different ways to refute and overcome foreclosure. I'm still in the beginning of the miles of paperwork, but this book gave me hope.
on July 25, 2013
I'm a real estate investor who understands a lot of the terminology but this guide helps you stand for your rights against an unscrupulous lender and also helps you work with them on your terms so that you get the best work out for your situation. It is very clear and gives precise steps and how to implement them and explains them which is very good for everyone because it is a guide. It also is clear as to what can go wrong so all in all it is realistic.

I would recommend that a homeowner check on their own state laws as to foreclosure because they vary.
on February 24, 2012
I bought this a year ago together with the Underwater Home book and both book together have helped me turn a bad situation waiting to happen. This book together with the "Underwater Home" book helped me to overcome the stigma and moral issues, give me options and helped me understand that loan is just a business transaction. It talks about the specifics for each state you are in which is a nice plus. I have also done a lot of research online and in forums but this book have answered most of the questions I have regarding my situation.
on November 19, 2013
It list only general things. I red the book very carefully, but in today's market this is not usable. The book I want to write is "How to deal with the BIG Banks"
on December 7, 2013
Many more foreclosures may be on the horizon. This book does a good job of explaining the unfair system and helping you to possibly get through it.
on September 8, 2013
This book is well-written and provides a plethora of information on foreclosure. Strongly recommend reading if you are at risk for foreclosure.
on January 2, 2014
There is nothing in this book that I would say really helps. Not worth the money IMO. Just go on the web.
on June 23, 2013
A lot of good solid information, steps on how to defend yourself, not full of links to different sites, all info right in the book.
on March 15, 2013
Very informative book; gives many useful suggestions and examples to help you get information you need from your mortgage company.
on December 8, 2009
Well organized, easy to understand. A must for anyone facing foreclosure. Most people should be able to handle the process without a lawyer thanks to this book.

-Jonah Paisner