Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on September 30, 2016
This book was an answer to my prayers, after much seeking of the Lord. I don't want to get personal in this review, I just want to express my gratitude for the author - for writing this book. You have no idea how this book has helped me and my marriage. Thank you so much for allowing God to do this work through you.
6 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2018
This book is raw and unfiltered. I love how vulnerable of her struggles and open Jennifer is. For me personally I could relate through their struggles. God seeks to have a relationship and being imperfect in all of our mess. Only he can redeem guide and help us through our story.
This book has about sexual intimacy struggles & how God brought them after many years as one. I recommend this for anyone. However if you have not struggled in sex may be difficult to relate. I still feel you will learn and Grow and here so much from God in this testimony the Smith’s shared.
review image
on December 28, 2016
I love Jennifer's blog, this book, and I follow her on Instagram. God used her to bring me hope when I needed it most and He continues to use her and her husband (Husband Revolution) to encourage and strengthen my marriage. My husband bought the "31 Prayers for your Husband/Wife" books for us to use in the new year.
5 people found this helpful
on July 8, 2018
Right before a short time of separation from my husband I began reading this book. From the moment he left our home, I had the peace of God that passes all understanding. I knew God was continuing to work. As I poured into this book, I began to discover so much relation to myself and my ways and reactions etc as was described in the book. I had no idea that there was still so much on the inside of me that still neeed healing. “Unveiled wife”literally has been a vessel in my healing from the inside out. Thank you for your transparency, your willingness to be so “unveiled”. I can’t thank you enough. I know that God has so much more in store. As I stand in faith, I am an unveiled wife!:)
review image
on January 8, 2018
One of the best books about Marriage. Brought me the breakthroughs that I needed. It changed and transformed me to start the journey to be the wife God wants me to be. I love Jennifer’s transparency and honesty. It helps me to become honest with myself. Reading about her vulnerability and transparency allowed me to have the authenticity to work on our marriage. This book changed me, changed my marriage and changed my life, for the much much much better. I’m very happily married now.
2 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2017
Jennifer's transparency is wonderfully refreshing. Her honesty and candor in speaking about her and Aaron's struggles through their first few years of marriage helped me come to terms with my own expectations about my marriage and that surrendering my heart to God completely is the only way to heal the hurts that happen because of them. Thank you Jennifer for being so open! Fabulous and riveting read!
on July 12, 2018
I couldn't put this book down! I have a two year old so it wasn't easy, but I burned through this book in two days. Stayed up late and got up early just to keep reading! The raw honesty of the author was awe inspiring. I almost felt like I was reading my own story and I just had to see how it would end! By the end I had tears rolling down my face with new discoveries God was revealing to me about my PCOS, intimacy issues and more. This is a must read for any wife searching to be more "unveiled" and honest about herself, her relationship with God and her marriage. Highly highly recommend!!!
on May 15, 2015
Amazing book, so much of it seemed like my own life. Just as if God was speaking to me. God had been telling me to be more transparent and every time I tried with my husband he seemed not to get it. However I read the book and prayed and tried again and he was totally receptive to what I told him. He said if I had just told him before maybe he would have understood the words that he says hurt me most of the time. Have recommended it to others.
on December 31, 2016
This is a plain, but heartfelt account of a woman's struggle to become one with her husband. Despite Jennifer's specific struggle, many will relate with the new emotions and conflicts associated with married life.
on February 6, 2017
Love the truth that is woven throughout this book! Jennifer is so vulnerable and wise with how she relates her story to how Christ pursues us. I definitely recommend this book to any wife in any stage.