YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 11, 2017
I cannot stop laughing! This book is such a great read.
on January 15, 2017
I had no idea I would like this book so much. A random purchase, it turned out to be a delightful read: funny, entertaining, and clever. I also connected with a lot of heart in the author's stories, foul language notwithstanding. (Actually, though not a fan of all the "dirty" words, they did somehow make the stories seem more authentic.) Clinton Kelly is a gem and a darn (damn) good writer.
on January 19, 2017
Having never heard of the author, I judged the book by its cover and ordered it. And it has nothing to do with birds! (kidding)

These essays are great - I couldn't put the book down and read it in one sitting. Clinton is hilarious, maybe not quite the laugh-riot that Jane Lynch blurbed on the back cover, but I did laugh a lot. This book is well worth your time and money.
on January 12, 2017
and hoped this book would be as enjoyable as following him on social media. I was NOT disappointed ! a fun read loaded with laughs.
on January 17, 2017
Hilarious! The books starts off with an amazingly funny first chapter and just gets rolling from there. Clinton Kelly has a fantastic way of writing, you feel like he's telling you the story, in person. If you can make it through the first chapter (Kamakazi!) without laughing your face off, then you need to seek professional help. LOVED this book and I'm hoping he writes another one, very soon!
on January 16, 2017
I loved his honesty. I was lol throughout the book, the last chapter was my favorite, he showed a large piece of his heart!
on January 20, 2017
A very funny look into Clinton Kelly... made me like him even more.
on January 18, 2017
knowledge & entertainment quality = 0
on January 14, 2017
I gave this book 2 stars just for the effort. This just proves that anyone could write a book. The hype on a talk show was very over rated. Wish I would have saved my money, but I guess that was his goal.
on January 11, 2017
What a waste of money. Wish I would've bought a book worth reading.