YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on June 30, 2016
Really liked this book. It was a nice read and Mark is straight to the point about what it takes to become a top producing agent. There is a lot of false information out there as to what it takes but Mark gives you an inside look at the important tasks you need to be doing day to day to make it big. A lot of agents think that creating nice business cards and a fancy website and calling a few people a day will be enough to generate a ton of business. However, this is incorrect, these things really make little to no difference in how successful you will be. What it really takes in this business is relationship building, prospecting, talking with a lot of people, and a positive attitude! The majority of agents wait for business to come to them but Mark shows you how to get out there, take massive action, and close deals!

Would recommend this book to anybody looking to get into the business or even somebody that is already in the business but struggling and trying to figure out their next step.
on April 10, 2015
If you follow Marks blog on InvestFourMore.com you'll know that Mark goes into serious detail about each of his investments including showing pictures, giving you the actual numbers of all of his costs, and what strategies he uses.

I'm a big follower of all of his work and this book is definitely a gold mine of organized information very specific to becoming a real estate agent that includes actions guides for me to replicate the same processes. I definitely recommend checking this book out.
on August 13, 2016
I have been meaning to leave a review for awhile so now is the time. I have been studying to get my real estate license in Arizona and this book was very helpful for preparing for life after passing the exam. I really like Mark's style and how genuine he is. It is very obvious from his blog, books and his podcast that he is not in this business solely to make money(although businessmen need to feed their families too). He genuinely cares about helping other people and I think that is huge. If you haven't checked out the Invest Four More Podcast you should definitely check that out too. But I digress. This book gives a lot of very helpful insight and things to do in order to succeed as a real estate agent. In a field where there is A TON of competition, anybody that puts in the time to stay ahead of the curve and learn from someone that has been there and is still practicing what they preach will be much better off than those that go into it blindly. So I highly recommend checking out this book and everything else that Mark puts out. I can't wait to read his books Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom and Build a Rental Property Empire which I already have but have not been able to read yet. So much to do and not enough time to do it! Can't wait to get out there and put it into practice!
on June 26, 2016
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone considering a job in real estate. Considering the loads of valuable content within the hundreds of insightful pages, this book is practically a steal for the price. This is by far Mark's best piece of writing. I have read many of his previous self-published books and this one stands out from the rest. He has really improved as a writer since his very first one.
on January 12, 2017
This is a very helpful and down to earth book. The author is a real estate agent and really knows what he is talking about. The book is a little repetitive but it helps a person remember the topics better. I am glad this was the first book on being a real estate agent that I read. I am onto another book and it is very dry compared to this book. If you want an overview of what it takes to be a successful real Estate agent I would highly recommend reading this book.
on June 30, 2016
Marks books have been awesome! I started out on this one as a new agent and found his advice to be very practical and something you could actually do. I am looking at his coaching and some of his other books to propel myself forward in my new career as a real estate agent / investor.
on June 19, 2016
I read this book at the right time in my life. I am 23 and completing a 2 year degree in real estate at this point i have to decide wether to become an agent straight out of school or transfer to UNT for a batchelor degree in real estate. This book made a lot of good points and one that really stood out to me was that you have to start early, have a plan for your business and set goals. I will call the top real estate teams in the area and join their team as an assistant until i graduate and be able to sit for the texas licensing exam in december, i have a very good feeling about my future.
on February 15, 2014
I liked his enthusiasm and it was very inspiring. What i didn't like though was the vagueness of his ideas, I wanted more detailed information. I was also surprised how short the book was for the price.
on August 6, 2014
Awesome book .! It tells you all the information you need to know about real estate specially for those who wants to start a career in the wonderful world of REAL ESTATE .!
on April 8, 2015
I am thinking about becoming a real estate agent but I didn't really know exactly what to expect with the process or becoming one or how to become successful.

This book explains exactly what is needed to do to get a license and succeed. I liked how detailed Mark was about the ins and outs of real estate business. Some solid insights and ideas that will make people think twice about becoming an agent.

I am now more prepared for the future when I prepare to get my license and face the cold harsh world.