Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Real Estate Advertising That Works!
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 28, 2014
I brought this book about 7 years ago, it is simple and do the point. Of course people don't advertise as much in newspapers, since now we have the internet. It was a little outdated for me then if there hasn't been revised, I think it would be very much outdated. but that is my humble opinion.
on July 3, 2001
As a copywriter specializing in Real Estate I found this book to cover a lot of familiar ground. I didn't get any new information here, but I did find some of the statistics helpful, and it was helpful to see this information presented in a real estate specific format. I did condense most of the basic concepts in this book into a tip sheet for my realtors to help them write better listings, and any realtor who writes his or her own listings for advertising will find this book invaluable, especially the Appendices that give you ready to use headlines for different types of property.
Any one beginning to write ads for real estate will find this book an excellent starting off point.