Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Garage Inc.
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 21, 2017
I know they didn't write these songs, but this album is fun and diverse and interesting historically as well. The liner notes are a good read to learn about some Metallica history.
4 people found this helpful
on August 12, 2016
Metallica cover songs lije turn the page, tursdays gone, sabbra cadabra,the wait,whiskey in the jar, die my darling and more. I have wanted this since it came out. Thanks to Metallica for reissuing this at a more affordable price i picked this up.
3 people found this helpful
on May 29, 2014
Many bands try to do albums such as this and they generally do not fare too well. This is one of those exceptions, where Metallica pull off every song brilliantly. It is great to hear them play music by artistes that they admire or are inspired by. I actually have this on vinyl that I bought years ago and I got the CD to give it a rest. You cannot go wrong with this CD.
6 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2018
My gf bought me this and some other releases for bday. I admit not a huge Metallica fan. See them a few times. But, this release was cool. I liked the fact they did stuff (that alot of people couldn't believe, that Metallica covered this...utter shock!) I like it when bands do this...throw a curve ball to their fans. Recommended buy, well worth it.
on October 21, 2015
I've slowly been adding to my Metallica collection and finally got around to this one. Really like the "Turn the Page" cover and was pleasantly surprised by the "Tuesday's Gone" cover. Well worth the money to the Metallica fan.
5 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2016
Item as described, with prompt shipping - two thumbs way up!
2 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
Not the original but a satisfactory replacement
on June 7, 2017
What else can I say except that it's Metallica and it doesn't get better!
on November 2, 2016
Great album, the quality of the vinyl and the sleeve its great. Recomended 100% on this format, I love it, if you like your music on vinyl, and you are a fan of this band, this is must
3 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2015
Great covers here!!! Metallica makes the classics Great again with their versions,plus the 2nd disc brings all the early covers together in one place!(most were issued on cd singles,or compilation albums)which could get a little pricey to get,plus near impossible to find them all. Highly Recommended!!!