Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hoover Type H Bag (3-Pack), 401009H
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$5.93+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 30, 2011
While these bags are the correct fit for a canister vac which takes the H type bag, it needs to be noted that these are not genuine Hoover bags. These are DVC Brand. Not Hoover brand. DVC brand made to fit Hoover vacuums. The genuine Hoover bags are a heavier weight, and feel less likely to rip should glass or other sharp material be sucked up as compared to these bags.
on October 27, 2013
This review is being written 10/27/2013 for the Hoover Type H Bag - 3 pack, 4010009H, advertised and sold by Amazon on their website.

The bags are genuine Hoover, sealed in the normal retail packaging. The bags and packaging appear fresh, not yellowed or aged. They fit and work exactly as expected.
on January 18, 2015
There are more than one kind of H-type bag and my old Hoover must have the brand-specific bag or it won't work right (debris will bypass the bag and clog the motor). However, these bags are large and hold quite a bit of sweepings so it's well worth getting the Hoover H bag.
on March 21, 2015
these bags are hard to find. I have the hoover celebrity canister QS. it is probably an ancient machine but works very well.

I said "tight fit" because the cardboard holder that fits over the suction hole on the inside seemed hard to get all the way on. I used scissors to carefully cut a small slit on the cardboard to slide the cardboard on. that worked and was able to make a snug fit for cardboard and the suction hole.
on March 24, 2012
Bought these for my Mother who has an old canister vacuum from the 80s that needed this type of bags. She could not find them in her small town and was told they could no longer be ordered. She called me. I found them here and ordered them. Says they fit her vacuum perfectly. As long as Mom is happy,.... :)
on February 28, 2016
Not much to review other than these bags are the proper bags that fit my dinosaur of a vacuum cleaner (I'm pretty sure it's older than me!) and work just fine. No complaints except that my old vacuum cleaner weighs a TON! (NOT the fault of the bag. haha)
on January 2, 2014
Contrary to the item picture, I did NOT receive Hoover brand bags (really, this is not what I expect from Amazon). The bags are thinner & the attach point is not the same as the latter generation Hoover design, but they seem to work OK. I do appreciate the fact that I can still buy bags for this "vintage" vacuum so I'll probably be buying more soon.
on November 22, 2011
Have had a hard time locating the right bags for my old vac. Found some on AMAZON! Glad to give this product 5 stars. The only thing better would be the inclusion of the size of the fitting hole in the description. Thanks so much Amazon. J.E.Giles
on March 12, 2014
I have a Montgomery Ward tank vacuum and the bags are H so I assumed these would fit however I cannot use and will throw them away because the hole to attach the bag is too small. I tried to enlarge it but the bag ripped and you have to use a wire cutter to even be able to cut the opening.
on July 5, 2012
with the canister being so old that i have i was concerned that i would have a hard time finding the correct bag but as always amazon had the product at a fair price and the delivery time was also great will keep on ordering
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse