Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Color: Grape|Edition: Color|Change
Price:$899.99

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on June 7, 2014
Finally after 17 years I finally own a N64 but since everyone that I knew or still know owns a N64 and everyone has a black one.

Now the way I am I like to own "rare" things that people don't see very often. And I'm very pleased that this console was in "Very Good" condition with all pieces intact still and came with a jumper pak. And a matching controller. The only problem I had was that the joystick was VERY loose but it didn't bother me really cause I bought a replacement joystick and fixed it up.

And because I love my Ice Blue console I clean it every weekend, I noticed that there was a hair line crack near the reset button but oh well as long as I don't mess with it it's cool. And another reason why I bought it this color is because blue is my favorite color. And as a Nintendo fan I welcome this rare color retro system to my family of games with open arms!! :)
on October 29, 2015
Controller works, console does not. Seems to be a gamble on whether you will receive a working or non working console. Company will not respond to emails. Don't buy.
on August 10, 2015
Doesn't work want my money back.
on April 25, 2017
The one I got looked like it was dropped out of a moving car... didn't come with power cable or av cable or controler. I hope it works.. thought it said condition good....... not that big of a deal just a little unsatisfied. Hope this helps.
on September 3, 2016
Received mine today and the reset butoon is completely stuck and it won't even turn on. Complete waste of time and money. The N64 is a great console, but I wouldn't recommend buying one online and getting burned like I did.
on May 26, 2014
i wish they was honest people but they got me for my money ams system do not work i hated i hate it want my joey back
on February 28, 2017
Came in great condition. Boyfriend loved it! Brought back memories from his childhood
on January 10, 2015
Bought this console but keeps going in and out! Played on it once and now doesn't even play the cartridges I'm getting my money back! Very disappointed!
on December 31, 2014
this was delivered less than a week after I ordered it!! beyond thrilled, it made my husbands day! I bought it for him for Christmas and to get it so soon was a beyond pleasant surprise! haven't tried any of the games it came with yet but I had already purchased mario kart and it worked with absolutely no problem! thank you SO much..you really made our New Year's Eve!
on January 4, 2014
Does not work. It was supposed to be a fun Christmas gift but it was a disappointment I feel bad for our daughter

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.