BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 637 reviews(5 star). See all 849 reviews
on October 14, 2016
After 17 years of bimonthly use, my original Showtime Platinum bit the dust and I purchased this one to replace it. It if nearly identical to the previous version - but if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I love this rotisserie. I've done 100's of chickens, game hens, small pork roasts (injected with BBQ sauce), beef roasts, and turkeys using just the spit rods. The basket is great for fish, and if you have the shish kebab rods, they are wonderful for brats and hot dogs.

The quality and longevity are outstanding - 17 years is the longest I've had any counter top appliance.

Cleanup is a breeze - even when the non-stick eventually wears off, the dishwasher still takes care of most of it with a quick scrub of the drip pan and spit rods about all you'd need. Do watch the balance of the chicken with new rods - mine ended up sliding to one side. Once the non-stick wears off in a few years, that won't be an issue (-:
[NOTE: After a few years, I stopped removing and cleaning the heat shield the slides behind the element and just left in in place - after 13 years, it caused no problems. Your mileage may vary.]

For the best and easiest chicken, just sprinkle the skin with Cavender's Greek Seasoning and let it spin for and hour and half (6-7 lb chicken). This will beat out any store bought rotisserie chicken.
on December 29, 2016
I owned one before when they first came out. Loved it. Ended up accidently breaking the door part a few years ago. It makes the best turkey/poultry that you ever had. I missed it. This one made some manufacturing improvements from the original. I definitely recommend it.
on March 24, 2014
This is our go-to kitchen gadget. Several times a week, it efficiently and reliably roasts chicken parts (a basket is provided that fits on the spit), roaster chickens up to seven pounds, steaks, and chops. The drip pan has never overflowed. It's a little noisy, and the spit is a little difficult to place. But this is our second unit in maybe six years, the parts are dishwasher friendly, and it runs until it won't due to age. We'll definitely order another roaster if and when this one quits!
on March 13, 2014
Confession: I have owned a Ronco Showtime for years and I ordered this as a gift for my daughter's upcoming birthday as a surprise. She and the three grandkids she has blessed me with have enjoyed many a perfect rotisserie chicken over the years and it's time for her to have her own. Hint: I carefully cover the drip pan and reflective shield in foil and it makes cleanup a piece of cake!
on January 1, 2012
This is the best and only way to really cook a chicken. I have used other's with great results but always had a hard time getting the chicken to rotate without touching. This is the best machine I have ever used, its big enough to put a chicken in without having to use a ton of string to hold everyhing in close to prevent touching the burner or the glass, 0r the floor of the unit. This thing just works everything is well thought out and easy to use. It all comes apart easily to clean and is coated with not stick so you don't have to fight to get everything clean after using. The digital read out is wonderful, it lets you see how much longer you have left without having to figure out where dial is pointing on other models (and often ending up being wrong). I Love it, and I love the way chicken tastes when it comes out. You don't even need to do anything fancy to the chicken before putting it in to cook, just a bit of salt and pepper and you have a great tasting chicken an hour later. With the free shipping its a no brainer, this is just a great deal for a great product.
on July 24, 2013
Bought this unit for my son, the cook, while he was doing web design at home, after college, and, helping out with his mom who has MS. The boy turned out to be a pretty good cook. He got the hang of this thing right away. The spice/butter injector, combined with the heat-searing property of the machine, turns out some damn good chicken!! Bad news is, he won't let me lick the skewers clean at the end of the meal, and, to add insult to injury, he took it with him when he took a job in LA! The rat. This thing is a great idea from Ronco.
on November 28, 2014
My husband gave me a hard time when he learned that I bought this because it was a Ronco. But he was a believer after we finished roasting the Thansgiving Turkey. It did a great job and I am planning on roasting another turkey this weekend since the other one went so fast. The best part is Amazon's shipping was so fast that it got here the day before Thanksgiving. It wasn't scheduled to be here until the day after. I am very pleased all the way around!
on December 6, 2014
When I first saw these things years ago, I thought it would be a real pain to clean it. So I was skeptical when I ordered it. What a delight. Now I have only done one chicken with it but I am very pleased. I was concerned that it would very noisy while it cooked. Of course you can hear the motor, but it certainly wasn't noisy. The chicken was just delicious. Clean up was so easy.

My only complaint was that I didn't buy it earlier.
on October 6, 2017
Works great. It came out of the box with a broken tab on the door, but that does not hurt the function of the machine.
on January 20, 2015
This was a self-picked-out Christmas gift. I've used it 3 times so far and I love it. It's fast, the food is delicious and it's easy to clean. I'm very happy!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.