Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 702 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 839 reviews
on October 14, 2016
After 17 years of bimonthly use, my original Showtime Platinum bit the dust and I purchased this one to replace it. It if nearly identical to the previous version - but if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I love this rotisserie. I've done 100's of chickens, game hens, small pork roasts (injected with BBQ sauce), beef roasts, and turkeys using just the spit rods. The basket is great for fish, and if you have the shish kebab rods, they are wonderful for brats and hot dogs.

The quality and longevity are outstanding - 17 years is the longest I've had any counter top appliance.

Cleanup is a breeze - even when the non-stick eventually wears off, the dishwasher still takes care of most of it with a quick scrub of the drip pan and spit rods about all you'd need. Do watch the balance of the chicken with new rods - mine ended up sliding to one side. Once the non-stick wears off in a few years, that won't be an issue (-:
[NOTE: After a few years, I stopped removing and cleaning the heat shield the slides behind the element and just left in in place - after 13 years, it caused no problems. Your mileage may vary.]

For the best and easiest chicken, just sprinkle the skin with Cavender's Greek Seasoning and let it spin for and hour and half (6-7 lb chicken). This will beat out any store bought rotisserie chicken.
on June 23, 2017
Possibly THE BEST CHICKEN IVE EVER HAD! Easy to use, clean. The rotissiere to watch is so enticing as your food turns and browns. It causes the Pavlov response in humans and pets! Cannot wait to try a roast next! The container yhat i bought sits atop the unit- therefore cooking simultaneous your potatoes and or rice and veggies.Genius.
on January 2, 2017
Wow, seems like I rated this before. It works great. I doubted the effectiveness of this contraption, but it produces a great rotisserie chicken. I use this item about ten to twelve times a year - eating chicken all of the time does get tiring. I've does cornish hens in this, and they were delicious, too.
You need countertop space and expect a lot of heat, so don't touch the contraption. It does take some time to clean the inside. I end up scrubbing the back reflector panel with a brillo/sos pad to clean it.
on September 17, 2014
I'm very happy with this Rotisserie. It cooks fast and is very easy to clean. I've used it for roasting chickens, pork and beef and they all come out tender and cooked to perfection. You really can't go wrong buying this. I had an old rotisserie and this one by far is so much better. I can't believe that I waited so long to buy it.
on November 18, 2016
What can you say about the set it and forget it , Except every thing we cook in this turns out perfect , We had an older one and it quit working so glad we were able to order this one . So nice to use when weather is hot outside does not heat up your kitchen .
If you have never tried one you should , very easy clean up . I keep it on counter that is how much we use it at least once a week , Thank You !
on March 27, 2017
Works just like we remembered our old one working. We had one for about 20 years finally got tired of trying to keep it clean, but were always happy with our old one too. We will be very happy if we get 20 years out of this one.
on August 17, 2014
I have given this product a poor rating, not because of how the oven works but rather the very poor quality control of the manufacturer. I bought TWO of these ovens over a 10 day period, both of them were defective and had to be returned. The rods that form the Rotisserie were two long to fit inside the oven.

One, I would have considered just bad luck, but to buy two units, days apart, and have the same problem, speaks to the extremely poor quality control at the manufacturing level.
on May 3, 2016
I can make my own rotisserie chicken! It works great and I wish I'd have purchased one long ago. Downside is, I'm not sure where to store it...
on September 2, 2017
I thought a rotisserie wasn't really a necessary thing, but my nd convinced me to get one. I have to say that having cooked a chicken, the best turkey breast I have ever made for sandwices, and last night, boneless skinless chicken thighs in the basket, I totally love this thing. It is very easy to take apart and clean as all the parts go in the dishwasher.
on August 2, 2014
Nice oven - but we have trouble all the time with the rotisserie not fitting in right. It is difficult dealing with this when you have food on the prongs and can't seem to get it IN the oven right. We found out (thru trial and error) ours ONLY fits one way in. We have had 3 of these ovens over the years and have never had this problem with the 1st one. The 2nd one I tossed out because the prongs would FALL out of the groove when it was working. After this happened the 3rd or 4th time with very a very hot chicken - it went in the dumpster.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.