Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on January 30, 2017
I have used this model for many years. The metal head band has "just the right amount" of tension to be very comfortable for all day use. Harder than it sounds to get "right." We have tried several other brands/styles including Avaya wireless models--the plastic headband tension is nowhere near as comfortable a fit as the stainless steel spring tension of the Plantronics, even though the Avaya's were good bid more expensive. Very light foam earpiece "breathes" and is also MUCH MORE comfortable than the "leatherette" (read plastic) earpieces that others offer. (The Avaya's now sit unused in the closet). The only drawback on the Plantronics is that both the "thin" and the "coiled" portions of the cable are much thicker and bulkier than they need to be. A throwback perhaps to the days when these were sold to "the" phone company and made to last forever.
on January 23, 2017
The product is very filmsy
on October 22, 2013
I love the Voice Tube Headset it's great. I had an old one they gave me at work and it needed to be replaced. I search on line and found it and I am so Happy it's the best thing for answering Work phones and talking to clients.
on July 10, 2012
Bought this to replace an aging, identical unit that has worked for years. I am hopeful we get the same life out of this one. Sound is clear, connector is solid, simple to connect.
on January 14, 2013
Good but is a bit loud in the ear pice. Like the comfort of it.everyone at work asked where i got it.
on May 14, 2007
The first item I've ever sent back to Amazon. Sound quality on my end was iffy at best and non-existent on the other. Very possibly a defect in just this one but I didn't want to mess with an exchange and asked for a refund. Seemed flimsy and durability would have been an issue I believe even if the performance had been as expected. On the plus side, couldn't have asked for better customer service from Amazon. Prompt label for return and credit was issued. I can't say enough about Amazon. Best online shopping (and I do a lot) that I've dealt with and they've never let me down. Hope I don't jinx it with high praise :-)
on February 10, 2014
I have used many of the wired type of headsets over the years. Of those, Plantronics were always the best that I found, especially for the price.

I purchased this one in particular because the VoIP software my company uses, recommended this. I have been pleased with the quality. The tube provides great quality. Even my wife likes to use this headset!

The price is right, quality great. I also really like that I can use this with different hardware. I have the USB and the standard phone adapters and am very happy.
on January 15, 2007
I spend hours on the phone and this headset really fills the need. Comfortable, great audio performance.