Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2017
discontinued item I like it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 4, 2014
I work in a call center, I found this headset to have great quality and I love it. It amplifies the caller so I can hear better, I even have to turn down the phone. I would highly recommend it.
on January 14, 2013
It works although some people complain they cannot hear me. I still don't understand why some phones don't come with a standard headphone jack so we are forced to buy this type of over complicated and expensive headset.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 12, 2014
The jack didn't fit with my phone, even though it should have. I didn't pay much, but I wanted to return it and would have paid almost as much to return it as I paid for it. A complete and total disappointment!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2008
What's not mentioned in the advertisement is that this is NOT your typical plug-in headset. It is a specific replacement headset for Plantronic equipment. It will NOT plug into your mini-jack on most average priced telephones. Please do not make the mistake I did and order this headset for your standard phone.
33 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 16, 2008
I used the H101 Encore Binaural headset for two years. It's excellent and Plantronics support is the best. Recently, I thought there was an issue with it, but it turned out to be our company's phone system, not the headset. In the meantime, Plantronics sent a free newly refurbished under their warranty. Highly recommend!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.