Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on December 4, 2011
Crock Pot brand is nothing but the best, in my opinion. We use this crock-pot for all kinds of things at Church throughout the year in our various meals, potlucks, luncheons, fellowships, etc. You cannot do better! It works especially great for cream of tomato soup, chili, gravy for large luncheons, etc. It is also excellent for keeping garlic bread, pancakes, french toast, grilled cheese sandwiches, and the like warm for meals when bringing these items off the stovetop. We have an array of five different size crock-pots here for use besides two additional units at home for personal use (although they sometimes get transported to church for use there also). These are great additions to any kitchen, big or small, home or other.
on January 8, 2015
This is a great crockpot, but on low it nearly burns the food which surprises me because the Crock-Pot brand is usually a better product.
on April 27, 2011
This was a gift for my wife at Christmas. She had used her old crockpot until it stopped working. So I purchased this one as a replacement. She likes to make stew or stoup as she refers to it, in the fall. It is great to go out hunting all day and when we get home we have a warm stoup waiting for us! It works great, looks good and cleans up easily. A good buy at a good price. Glad we got it!
on July 30, 2017
very nice
on October 18, 2016
Exactly what I needed.
on September 23, 2014
Best deal I made all year. It is very fine--love it--
on August 7, 2013
I love this crock-pot. I love the bigger size. It cooks hotter than my old one so food gets done much faster. So that is the only thing I don't like because food is done faster than I want it to be.
on March 25, 2015
This item met and or exceeded my expectations and does a very good job. Thank you
on January 25, 2013
It does everything I need it to and is easy to clean. Also, reasonably priced. I've seen others with more bells and whistles, but this does the job.
on March 20, 2015