Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 8, 2002
I have been waiting for the killer product that would enable me to use my pc monitor as a tv, and free up space on my desk. This flat panel monitor is it! HDTV and fantastic resolution for pc use. Games displayed with a new dimension of clarity. My 7.5 yr old daughter loves it. Also, the PIP feature is great to use while surfing the net. I don't have to argue with my daughter or wife anymore to see the news or watch the game. I can't wait to install the new dvd I bought as well. Design looks sharp as well.
Set up was very easy. Took about 5 minutes to set up for tv, and 10 for the pc. Only negatives are the slots for the plugs in the back of the unit: a little hard to get to.
Great product that I would highly recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.