Customer Reviews: Apple iBook SE (366MHz G3 Processor, 64MB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive)
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon STEM

on November 18, 2004
I love it! the apple ibook se come in four different colors. Such as: Graphite(shown),key lime,orange, and blue. And, the best part is that there all available at the great! So buy one now! I did, and I promise you, and your family, YOU WON`T REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!
on December 14, 2002
My cousin has one and he took a picture of my brother with his digital camera, he then downloaded it to his computer and made lighting come out of my brothers hands!! How cool is that? I am a great mac fan and I suggest this mac is the one for you and your family.