BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2015
It chops pretty good but it didn't last long. As a safety feature, there are some plastic prongs on the lid that when the lid is closed and turned, flip an internal switch that allows the unit to be turned on. Well, those prongs broke off about 3 months in. I had to rig it so the safety feature was bypassed, so I could use it. Definitely not high quality.
on January 2, 2013
I bought this for making baby food, and because my food processor was way too big for small portions, and i needed something smaller. I wanted to use this for pureeing a small portion of the food we eat for our baby.
I like it that this machine can handle portions sized a quarter cup or so, so that is great. It is easy to use and it is very small and not too loud.
It does chop, but chops very unevenly, i guess that s because it has only one speed (not too high).
So it is good for rough chopping, but it is not really good for making purees unfortunately. It works ok if the food is soft, but it cannot handle chicken meat or the peel of the grape or even slightly harder fruits like apples or hard peaches. And the one thing i really dislike is how high the blades sit within the machine. Stuff get stuck under the blades, just sit there and do not get cut at all.
I gave 3 stars as it was very cheap, and works relatively OK, so i guess i got what i paid for. But i would not again buy it for baby food making.
on September 1, 2017
Have had this chopper for a little over 2 months, used less than a dozen times when it sparked one morning while I was chopping 1/2 cup of soft nuts, I had used it before to chop nuts with no problem but this time there was a loud popping sound and the connection went off, i tried it in another outlet and the same thing happened, the prong at the end of the cord even melted a little, and a burnt smell was obvious. checked both outlets with another small appliance and there were no problems. Needless to say this chopper is now in the trash.
on March 28, 2017
Okay, I was going to buy a big old baby food system to make baby food but after all the expenses that go with a baby - decided to just buy something cheap. I mean you don't really need anything fancy to make a baby puree. This thing is awesome! I put avacados, bananas, strawberries, fruts, veggies...it works! Chops it nicely in a baby puree. I haven't used this for anything else but for the price it is awesome. I would recommend for making baby food.
on December 7, 2016
With our first two kids we made batches of baby food with a giant food processor. This time, I wanted something smaller to just make single servings. I thought about a baby bullet, but got this and pocketed the extra $50. It works fine as long as there is enough liquid and the food is cooked thoroughly. The only thing it doesn't work for are peas and green beans. They never get smooth. But I can buy a lot of Gerber green beans for $50.
Update: After a few month of frequent use the motor and blades are holding up great. The bowl, however has multiple, large cracks. I'd suggest only hand washing.
on May 5, 2017
It's cheap, small, and offers no features - this is good in many ways as I don't want a counter full of kitchen devices. I use it to make sauces and baby food. It doesn't puree perfectly, as some bits stay under the blade, and you'd need to mix by hand to get them processed better, but I'd say it's more than sufficient. I hand wash since it's small anyway, and other reviewers said theirs cracked with too much handling.
on February 2, 2017
This chopper works for what I use it the most; shredding vegetables for homemade dog food. However there seems to be two settings either off or chopped extremely small and fine. If you try and get bite size pieces you wind up with some chopped to small and some not chopped at all. Still for what I mainly use it for its a decent value it's just not very versital. It does come apart easily and is dishwasher safe while h is a huge plus.
on February 24, 2017
A very handy little tool for any kitchen- Just a perfect size for small portions. It is also a wonderful tool for sick kitties who have difficulty eating on their own. This food chopper does a great job on mashing up canned cat food to use by syringe or hand feed.
on February 15, 2017
Tired of manual choppers? Or choppers that take too much assembly? Then this is for you! Easy to use and easy to clean! Just what I need to chop garlic, parsley, jalapenos, onions etc which are staples in my diet! I even used to it to shred cooked chicken breasts for a chicken salad! I’m thinking of getting another just in case this gem is discounted or goes up in price. I’ve been looking for a fast easy cheap reasonably priced chopper/shredder for years! Dish washer safe too!
on February 24, 2017
This is a great little chopper! Excellent for pureeing small amounts of food. Highly recommend it. I do not recommend using it for chopping hard items like crackers or coffee beans. It is not meant for that. Washes up great in the dishwasher. Good seller service.